We are encouraging our patients to self care, where appropriate before seeing your GP.  

There a number of alternative options available to patients, they can be a Pharmacist (Minor Ailments Scheme), Minor Eye Condition Clinics, Clinical Pharmacists, Sexual Health Clinics, Healthy Minds (Counselling) and many more.  

For further information please see

We thank you for your support.

Over The Counter Medicines
Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website